Sacred Chardham Yatra's Terms & Conditions apply to your use of all Digital Properties. These Terms & Conditions are in addition to the terms and conditions of any applicable third-party service or Website you may use in connection with your use of the site. By using the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Please do not use the site if you do not agree with any part of these Terms & Conditions. Permission to use any content on this site is only granted if accompanied by written authorization explicitly authorizing such use and referencing these Terms & Conditions.
However, you may view and download for caching purposes only one copy of any document(s) listed on this site at a time. You must not copy or post any such document(s) elsewhere without our express written consent each time you do so. If you post a link to this site on your website, blog, or any other publication, you must clearly distinguish the following text: "This document is a copyrighted work protected by copyright law." from any other text in the same place on your website, blog, or any other publication and provide a hyperlink back to this page so that readers can find out more about our copyright policy and obtain the necessary permission to use the document(s) listed on this site at a time.
The Char Dham Yatra is not just a pilgrimage but a spiritual journey. So, we've designed a simple terms and conditions document for the Char Dham Yatra to help you and your family have peace of mind. Char Dham Yatra Terms and Conditions
• What not to carry on the Char Dham Yatra?
• We do not recommend taking any of the following items on this trip:-
• Alcohol- Smoking cigarettes or other tobacco products-
• Glass bottles, except your water bottle (glass is not allowed on the trail)
• Pets (except service animals)
• Food with high-fat content.
• Flares and matches- Firearms, fireworks, or weapons of any kind (except for service animals)
• Cans in aluminium or steel